Dienstag, 15. Mai 2007

My bitch

We grew up together

 

Me searching dusty corners

                         of my grandmother's attic

She, nibbling on my ankles in

                          the shapes of the changing sun

Me walking alone on

                          volcanoes and lost trails

She, scratching my hips with

                          claws of forsakeness

 

 Yeah, we grew up together...

 

I keep my fear on a tight leash now,

With a shaky hand,

Knowing that one day

                      one day

When I'll relax the silver choker

                       around her throbbing neck

                        because I am in love

                        because my favourite song is on

 Her teeth will bleed my sanity to death

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen