Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2007

The end of childhood

    I write today because tomorrow I ll be to sad to do it and it will sound too pathetic. It has been a great month and a half, passed quicker then I could imagine...But then again, time passes quicker when you grow older, no? I am happy I had this experience, I am happy I discovered research again in a fun way, I am happy I was at parties and got to taste a bit the latino spirit...
    And now, back to the dungeons in the castle/lake/fondue country. A different kind of fun. Must chase the snakes and rats in the appartment, or whatever bred there while I was gone, get back my plants (that are hopefully still alive ;) ) and fix meetings mit people.

    I hope to come back here one day and find the same selfish sun peeking throught the fluffiest clouds I ve seen since I ve let home, I want to see the south....

    So bye bye Spain and nice people. (smiles sadly)

*)This is probably my last message in english. The writer wants to thank you for your attention and coments. 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Care drama bestie?? M am kinuit groaznic sa pastrez un ton melancolico demn. Nici nu vreau sa ma gandesc cum ar fi sunat mesaju asta scris ..say...dupa petrecerea de sambata...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. it know it is hard. expecially if it was that fun and good for the spirit. and I know it wouldnt help to say... u have a couple of people waiting for u impatiently also in the fondue layered country.

    but, think like this... errr... think positive to the fact that... ihm... that... I dont know. think of something nice and u will be fine. all the drama, geez :P

    AntwortenLöschen