Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2007

Growing up can be fun :)

     I don t know about you, but IIIIIII, when I was young had all sorts of interdictions

"Don t play with food at the table! Don t run on the hallway! Don t pull that boy s t shirt! (ok, maybe not this last one). 
     It is amazing how fun it can be to be an (almost responsible) adult, wearing grisines for teeth, making chair-races down university hallways and yes, pulling that boy s t-shirt and sticking some ice under it (HE started it, mommy!!!!). Without people telling you that you are freaky. (friends know why)

     I think all of us should make a "childhood exercise" some times - sing like whales, sing arab-like-tunes, sing the last CD of Avril Lavigne for crying out loud. Walk like a monster behind your coleagues. Or in front of them. Make a race through Carefour poles (but with a real car). 

   Thanks A., for teaching me not to beat up my inner child anymore :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. You're soooooooo close to being cool. So close. If only you had had different parents, I guess.

    I think you'll get over all the self-esteem and relational problems by the time you're 30. And then, maaan! What a beautiful person you'll be! You're so close. Actually I'm almost happy I don't know you; you being so silly about so many things, I would surely have to kick you in the butt all the time (out of frustration).

    I must go back to munching on my popcorn now. Mniam mniam. Damn, and I promised to myself I wouldn't post comments on this blog anymore. Oh well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. AAAAAAAa i was sure some psychostuffie would bring your back :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. a doua tinerete e mai tinara decat prima tinerete.. enjoy :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Well, there certainly is some crying involved with Avril Lavigne's tunes :)

    AntwortenLöschen