Freitag, 13. April 2007

Jueves

    I have been litteraly chased away from work at 4 o'clock. Did I mention I love this country? :D

 

    Yesterday I had my first night out with and only with spanish people.The fire test for my spanish (which is a mix of italian, romanian and castillano de telenovelas) and apparently I passed it because I managed to laugh at jokes like "Do you know what a clitoris is, Yes I have it on the tip of my tongue" and some other intraductible ones about putas etcaetera :D. After a round of tapas (hey, why don t they make tapas in other countries in Europe? Except those very expensive ones from Bistro du concert in Neuchatel. Tapas are like the best thing a bar manager could do.) and a round of beers (by round I understand the meanest bar hopping I ve experienced ever, somewhere around 5 or 6, I guess you re not allowed to go home until you say hi to all bartenders) we ended in a gay bar (read that like Hay Bar). They have a Jueves por la noche show with transvestites And I swear, there must be a lot of mean, ugly, nagging women around if cute guys like those go gay.

    One of the "chicas" was wearing some high heels that made me and my female colegue totally jealous. I could never walk on that. And they were GORGEOUS.And somehow fun. I watch that with a weird pleasure, wondering what goes on in their minds...So I think I found my place to hang out for thursdays. R. you would love it (in spite of the many uncool looking customers and loads of curious girls.)

 

    Tomorrow I will walk a bit around Valladolid, because I find it unaceptable that for the fourth time this week I got lost on my way to work. Yes, what s worse than a woman with a map? A woman WITHOUT a map.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen